Where to find us
Landskrona Foto has its main gallery and office at Tyghuset / Kasernplan, in the city center of Landskrona.
Visiting Address: Tyghuset / Kasernplan, Kavallerigatan 4, 261 31 Landskrona. Tfn. + 46 (=)418 47 00 00
Post and deliveries: Selma Lagerlöfs väg 3, 261 31 Landskrona, Att: Landskrona Foto
To reduce the spread of Covid-19, several of Landskrona’s cultural and leisure activities will be temporarily closed. Landskrona Foto’s gallery is therefore closed until 24.01.21.. Read more about why we are closing and which other activities are affected on landskrona.se
How is Landskrona Foto Gallery affected by the current increase in contamination of Covid-19?
- The gallery is temporarily closed
- We do not arrange any form of physical events
- Stay at home if you are unwell or experience symptoms
- Parking spots are available in front of Tyghuset´s main entrance. The lots are limited for two hours and have a fee. Kasernplan, approx. 50 meters from Tyghuset offers free parking.
- The nearest bus stop is at Rådhustorget, approx. 150 meters from Landskrona Foto.
- Street entrance to Tyghuset is Kavallerigatan 4b and visitors during none opening hours are referred to Kavallerigatan 2.
- All of Landskrona Foto’s public activities are located at street level. This includes Gallery, Landskrona Foto Library, Cinema Hansér, museum shop and toilet with wheelchair-accessible toilet. Landskrona Foto Archive can be visited by elevator and by appointment only.
- Please contact Landskrona Foto by email at email@example.com or call us at +46 (0)418 47 00 00