Where to find us
Landskrona Foto has its main gallery and office at Tyghuset / Kasernplan, in the city center of Landskrona.
Visiting Address: Tyghuset / Kasernplan, Kavallerigatan 4, 261 31 Landskrona. Tfn. + 46 (=)418 47 00 00
Post and deliveries: Selma Lagerlöfs väg 3, 261 31 Landskrona, Att: Landskrona Foto
We are open Thursday – Sunday 12.00-17.00. You can reach our gallery during opening hours on +46 418 473049. Days we are closed you can get hold of us on +46 418 47 0000.
- In the large gallery space we have a limit of 20 visitors.
- In the smaller gallery space we have a limit of 10 visitors.
- In our library 2 visitors and in our cinema 5 visitors.
- We do not arrange any form of physical events
- Stay at home if you are unwell or experience symptoms
- Parking spots are available in front of Tyghuset´s main entrance. The lots are limited for two hours and have a fee. Kasernplan, approx. 50 meters from Tyghuset offers free parking.
- The nearest bus stop is at Rådhustorget, approx. 150 meters from Landskrona Foto.
- Street entrance to Tyghuset is Kavallerigatan 4b and visitors during none opening hours are referred to Kavallerigatan 2.
- All of Landskrona Foto’s public activities are located at street level. This includes Gallery, Landskrona Foto Library, Cinema Hansér, museum shop and toilet with wheelchair-accessible toilet. Landskrona Foto Archive can be visited by elevator and by appointment only.
- Please contact Landskrona Foto by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 (0)418 47 00 00